Saturday, April 25, 2009

BARUCH NEW MEDIA - OUR CLASS WIKI - SO FAR

On the wiki, I created a page under New Media & Entertainment called Digital Distribution. I gave a brief definition on what digital delivery and Electronic software distribution are, which, is the principle of providing digital information and content over the Internet in the form of products or services. I started by putting up two companies that are famous for their distribution of audio content and books online. I included two pictures and I am still in the process of populating my page of the wiki with companies who are famous for their digital distribution, and also writing about their revenues and profit... Now I added more information on how their revenue is considered and the advantages of exchaging files online.

No comments:

Post a Comment